If you have ever traded GBP / USD, or are considering trading, then you need to look at The Signals Machine. Tal Herman, the founder of the signal machine, did not try to chase each currency pair and blow up his account, but instead decided to focus on a pair of currency pairs, the pound/dollar.
Why choose GBP/USD?
The three main reasons he chose this pair of clothes are:
- Liquidity – This pair of currencies is easy to get in and out when you need or need it.
- Active – GBP/USD is very active, which means there is no shortage of trade opportunities, and
- Predictable – because GBP/USD is the main currency pair, Tal and his team are very good at reading the currency pair.
If you want to earn a steady profit, these three things make GBP / USD a good choice.
Focus on three trading strategies:
- Extreme breakthroughs – to take advantage of the ever-changing market period,
- Security reversal point – short-term to medium-term strategy predicts direction based on its specific combination of indicators,
- Trend Correction Breakthrough – their most consistent strategy. When used correctly, you can see thousands of points on a regular basis. This is the winner of the “Best Profitable Strategy 2009” award in the GBP/USD currency pair.
How does it work?
First, you get voice, email and visual alerts as well as one-click trading messages. Click “Yes”, the signal will automatically release the market order or pending order according to market conditions. Once the transaction is executed, it will also be automatically managed based on customizable preset parameters. Similarly, the trigger signal strategy, entry price, profit and stop loss are displayed on the chart.
What if the major news event took me out of the transaction?
The signal protection function is built into the signal. You will receive a stop trading alert based on the impact of upcoming news. Now you can decide to quit the transaction or participate in a news event. If you are not in a transaction when a news alert appears, don't worry about exiting.
Currency strength meter
The Signals Machine also comes with a built-in monetary strength meter that analyzes the strength of the GBP / USD pair. If the meter determines that the currency pair is strong, it will issue a trading signal. Conversely, if it is determined that the current movement is weak, no signal is generated. This is a good choice that I also want to match with other pairs.
Voice notification system
The signal also has a built-in voice notification system. If you happen to be drinking coffee or doing other business, you won't miss any chance. Some of these notifications include:
- Buy signal – very simple
- Sell signal
- A signal that may be sent within 15 minutes, waiting for the column to close, and
- Scanning transaction
And other notifications, depending on market conditions.